BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

To the Universe..

Normally my blogs are only written for make up articles and things related to health and lifestyle. This blog will have something to do with lifestyle, but nothing about the rest. The greatness about this blog is that no one reads it, but my thoughts and emotions will be out in the universe for the universe to encompass. It's been an extremely long time since I have opened myself up, enough to let a man into my inner thoughts and see my soul. Just when I thought that God made someone for everyone, except for me, he opened the heavens and sent me you. You, a man who possesses all the qualities that I didn't even know I wanted in a person. Your beauty, your strength, your talents and your personality are all your assets that you are not even aware of. Maybe I was overcome by the fact that, for the first time, in an extremely long time someone looked at; looked at me in the way that I thought no one ever would. Maybe it was the fact that when I first saw you -- the moment you sat in the car I was so overwhelmed by your presence and your beauty, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. Maybe it was the fact that when our eyes finally locked there was an unnatural gravitational pull that drew me to you, and there was nothing I could do. I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame, even though that flame would have burned me. You were all I knew and you were all I wanted to know. Somewhere in getting to know you, I lost me, and ultimately I lost you, and now all I can do is put a few words on paper to try to make it right. We decided to try this out knowing that neither one of us was perfect, and that if there was a difficulty we were going to try and work it out together. Together is the part that I'm having trouble with. When there was a smaller issue we sat and tried to work it out, and you told me you weren't a quitter, but then the second you found a way out, you left without turning back and even trying. I won't sit here and ask you to stay if this isn't where you want to be, but we both deserve to make this work beyond what is going on. We both deserve to make a valiant effort one last time to see if we can make this work. I owe this to you, and you owe this to me. Please take the time that you need in order to make sure you're completely satisfied with where you want to be and if you'd like to be with me, but I need to have faith in the fact that you will try to give this relationship one more chance -- that you will give me one more shot to try and make things right between us. There was something completely magical between us; please remember that and believe in the unknown just one more time with me.

0 comments: